Alison Collins Marriage Celebrant

“You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you…  Then you meet that one person and your life is changed forever.”

Authorised by the Attorney Generals office
Registered Civil Marriage Celebrant
Member of the Australian Celebrants & Celebrations Network
Wollongong, Southern Highlands, Shoalhaven and South Coast areas
Commitments and Vow renewals, Baby Naming & Life Celebrations
Elvis and Themed weddings
Follow That Dream support gay marriages.

Welcome and congratulations
on your upcoming wedding!

I love my job!!
I am one of the lucky ones who can honestly say
I love going to work…why wouldn’t I???

I get to meet loads of wonderful people as they prepare for one of the most memorable days of their lives…
I feel very honoured to be a part of something so very special!

Your wedding ceremony is a
 beautiful reflection of you!

I would love to support you in creating a ceremony that reflects all that you love about one another and all that is special and meaningful to you as individuals preparing to share your lives in marriage!

This is such an exciting and a fabulous time of your life and should be celebrated in ways that express your love, personality and style!

Follow that Dream, Weddings with a Difference creating ceremonies that are full of love, romance and fun!

What is required before you walk down the aisle?


Before your wedding, we will complete a Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM) at least one month and no more then 18 months prior to your wedding. More documents will be completed closer to your actual wedding day. 

The documents you need to supply are:

If you were born in Australia you require your original birth certificate. If you need a copy please contact births deaths and marriages in the state you were born. If you were born abroad you require your original birth certificate or overseas passport.

If either of you have been previously married:

Your original divorce decree papers or death certificate of a previous spouse. If you need a copy of your divorce paper please contact the family law court in the state you were divorced. 

Any documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and a translation certificate supplied.


You are required to have two witnesses who are both over the age of 18 present to sign the Marriage Register and Certificates. 

My Services Include

2 meetings (if required) and all the email & phone communication you need

Provision and online registration of all legal paperwork    

Provision of ceremony samples to help you plan the perfect ceremony for you – and as many drafts as it takes to get it right!

Professional PA system, signing pen, table & chair – if required  

Commemorative marriage certificate  

A rehearsal if you would like one so you feel calm and happy on the day!

Perform and officiate your awesome marriage ceremony 🙂

Fees for ceremonies are dependent upon travelling time and type of ceremony required (eg: wedding, vow renewal, naming day etc).


This is us on our wedding day!

My gorgeous hubby John is also a celebrant! We work closely together on
our weddings…

Our point of difference is we offer our couples the services of 2 highly professional skilled and caring celebrants AND the added option to have a Wedding with a Difference!

John is an Elvis Tribute Artist and has been a professional entertainer for 25 years… if you would like a wedding a little different from the rest go to:

We also offer themed weddings we are ALWAYS willing to look outside the box and create something unique and individual! 🙂

Contact Alison


0447 622 556


Service Areas:

Wollongong | Southern Highlands | Shoalhaven | South Coast

Business Hours:

7 Days by appointment